Sunday, January 22, 2012

Why, of all the nerve!

That's my name and I'm sticking to it!




Why, of all the nerve!Can you believe it?

My ghost writer, Celine, wants to diddle with my memoir's title. She thinks it's "too long" and it's not "helping sales" of my book series. Just who the hell does she think she is!



She's even posted a poll at her blog, and she's asking readers to vote on it and give her feedback. Go to http://celinesdreams.blogspot.com and check it out.


Really, what would the readers know about whether it's a good title or not? Not to put any of y'all down (since I adore you, I really do), but they're  my memoirs so I should have the power to name them, right?




So, please go over to Celine's Dreams blog and vote that you want to keep Brandi Whyne and Her Incredibly Erotic Adventures the same--and leave a comment telling Celine where to get off while you're at it. Thanks, darlings!

No comments:

Steal this banner--buy these books!

Steal this banner--buy these books!
You know you wanna... available now at eXtasy books