Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What the heck does this mean?

What the heck does this poll result mean on my ghostwriter's site, Celine's Dreams?

Fifteen votes and it seems to be a tie. Most said they loved the title of my memoirs, BRANDI WHYNE AND HER INCREDIBLY EROTIC ADVENTURES (With Robin Manhood and his Totally Sexed-Out Space Pirates). They didn't find it too long or too short, but j-u-u-u-st right! ;)




There were a few who said it should be shorter, but since they're in the minority, I'll ignore them and stick to my guns with the longer name. If Celine reads this, she's going to be a bit ticked off with me, but that's life, ain't it?


I think it's funny some folks checked "You're nuts" as a poll response. I've been telling Celine that for years now... Poor dear thing she is. Crazy girl thinks she can make a living as a fiction writer--now that is nuts!


Thanks to all who voted in the poll or took the time to read the posting at Celine's Dreams. Celine is busy promoting a new vampire tale (Blood Betrayal) this month (what's wrong with humorous erotic-romance?), so she'll probably not help me get my next story, Brandi Courts Disaster out for while... not unless you email her, tweet her, blog comment, Facebook or otherwise bug her to get her fat ass into gear and finish writing my magnum opus. You have my permission to be obnoxious on this point.


Until later, darlings!


Brandi 
X X X

No comments:

Steal this banner--buy these books!

Steal this banner--buy these books!
You know you wanna... available now at eXtasy books