Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Will Brandi Ride Again?

Hello again, darlings!

Yes, it's me, Brandi Whyne trying to keep this blog site alive. Even more difficult is getting my ghost writer Celine's attention. The darn woman is just too busy for her own good! She has promised me that she will write the next chapter in my saga soon... That is, after she's written the next chapter in the Kindred vampire series! Sheesh! Of all the nerve!



 Actually, Celine's vampires are quite hot and the latest, Blood Bond, is not too bad a read if I say so myself. Check them out at eXtasy Books. You can even purchase Kindle ebooks direct from the eXtasy online store now. Saves you time and makes more money for those poor slaving authors! A win-win all around, if I don't say so myself...

Well, until we meet again, please continue reading my Incredibly Erotic Adventures and tell all your friends with new Kindles or Nooks or whatever to keep reading them as well.

Love,

Brandi

X X X

P.S. If you're into the tamer, mainstream romance stories, don't miss the MFRW Mainstream Blog Hop February 10 - 13. Lots of great prizes, ebooks, and giveaways to be had. Never say that Brandi isn't a romantic at heart! More info about the blog hop:

http://marketingforromancewriters.org/bloghops.html

No comments:

Steal this banner--buy these books!

Steal this banner--buy these books!
You know you wanna... available now at eXtasy books