Thursday, September 19, 2013

Happy Talk Like a Space Pirate Day Once More

Hello Darlings! 

I've been quiet lately because my ghost writer Celine has been busy with her "real life". (As if my fictional life isn't just as important? Hmph!) 

Happy Talk Like a Space Pirate Day from a sexy space pirate herself. I may yet get Celine back to writing my memoirs... There's been some good news from our publisher, and I don't want to jinx it, but it could mean Brandi Whyne and Her Incredibly Erotic Adventures may go into print. 

Keep your fingers and pirate hooks crossed that it comes to pass, me mateys! ;)

Until then, I will always be your faithful (and very naughty), 

Brandi

X X X

No comments:

Steal this banner--buy these books!

Steal this banner--buy these books!
You know you wanna... available now at eXtasy books